The last time I made this recipe I went into labor with Tyler- honest! This is a simple crock pot recipe that really tastes great.
- 2 lbs chuck roast, cubed in 2-3 inch cubes
- Approx 6 oz uncooked wide egg noodles
- 16 oz can condensed mushroom soup
- 8 oz can beef broth, fill empty can with warm water and add to crock pot.
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp salt, pepper to taste
- In crock pot add meat cubes, salt and pepper, and then uncooked noodles on top of meat.
- Add beef broth, water, sour cream, and mushroom soup.
- Cook in Crock Pot on medium heat for at least 6 hours, covered. There is no need to stir or mix ingredients. The soup, broth & water will make a tasty broth with the sour cream, meat and noodles.
- Number of Servings: 4-6