Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pudding Cream Cheese Pie


(I did not take this picture, but this looks pretty similar to the finished product of this recipe).
I LOVED being in Utah for Christmas! It was so great! And my mom has a large, beautiful kitchen that I thouroughly enjoyed taking advantage of. I also enjoyed cooking for so many people that enjoy my cooking, they make me feel like a professional chef! I hope you all enjoy these recipes as well!


1 box chocolate pudding prepared
2 1/2 C milk
1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 Cup powdered sugar
1 12 oz container whipped cream
1 graham cracker crust or 1 oreo crust (depending on your liking)

Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar to the cream cheese and beat until combined. Stir in the whipped cream with a spoon. Pour mixture into the crust. Whisk the milk and the pudding mix together. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese/sugar/whipped cream mixture.
Chill and enjoy!

No comments: