- 1 C white sugar
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 1 C softened butter
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 C flour
- 1 C rolled oats - blended until flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In large mixing bowl, cream together all sugars, butters, vanilla and eggs.
2. Once blended well, add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in Chips last.
3. Scoop into tablespoon size balls, do not flatten. One dozen will fit on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for exactly 11 minutes 44 seconds! Really I am not kidding!