· 1 pound chicken (breasts or strips)
· ½ cup Butter, melted
· ½ cup Honey
· ¼ cup prepared Dijon Mustard
· 1 tsp Salt
· 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in 13x9 glass pan. Combine the melted butter, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder and pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-75 minutes, basting every 15 minutes with pan drippings, until the chicken is nicely browned and tender and the juices run clear.
- Eat over rice
Submitted by Cody Holmes