Instant comfort. You could always add a little cooked chicken or some veggies - but you don't need to.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions for garnish if you want to be fancy!
- Beat eggs in small bowl - set aside
- Heat the broth in a small pot and bring to a boil
- Stir in soy sauce
- Return to a boil then turn off the heat
- While stirring soup in a fast circular fashion with a fork, slowly pour in beaten egg
- Continue stirring until egg gets all cool and kinda stringy & that's it
- Serve in a bowl with the green on top