Quiche without the crust!
Really Easy Meal, you can make this for breakfast or dinner. Delicious, easy, inexpensive dinner for the family. Great to serve to company for "brunch."
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded natural swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onions fried
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt - 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400, find and grease 10 inch pie plate (10 x 1 1/2 in.)
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese, onion on the bottom of pie plate. Set aside.
- Beat milk, bisquick, eggs and seasoning together in until smooth, 15 sec. in blender or 1 min. with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 35 to 40 min.
- Cool 5 minutes. YUMMMY!