- 4 c warm water
- 3 T dry yeast
- 6 T oil
- 6 T honey
- 1 T salt
- 6 c flour (approximately)
- Sprinkle yeast to water in large mixing bowl or Kitchen Aid.
- Add honey to the water. Let dissolve for 5 min with yeast until bubbling occurs.
- Add other ingredients. Add approximately 6 cups of whole wheat flour (I use my Bosch mixer) Add more WHITE flour if necessary until dough leaves side of bowl when mixing.
- Spray 2 or 3 bread pans with pam. Form 2-3 loaves and place in pans.
- Let rise in warm place covered with dish towel until dough reaches top of pan.
- Place in preheated 350 oven for 40 min. When done turn pan over and cool on wire rack. If desired, you can brush melted butter over the top while hot.