- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk, preferably whole
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Fresh applesauce with a dash of cinnamon
Whipped cream and sliced fresh strawberries
Syrups (maple, your favorite fruit syrup, or honey)
Canned pie filling, cold or warm
Heat oven to 450° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs to combine.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add the milk, salt, and vanilla and mix until incorporated; set aside.
- Add the butter to 9" x 13" oven proof baking casserole and transfer to oven until the butter melts.
- Remove from oven and quickly pour the batter into the hot pan.
- Return to oven and bake until the pancake is puffed and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the confectionery sugar.
- Top with any yummy thing!
Yield: Makes 4 servings