Easy, quick and it covers almost all of the major food groups. Best of all, anyone can make this!
- 1 1/2 lb cooked hamburger or stew meat
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cans string beans, drained
- 4-5 cups cooked potatoes, mashed
- 1 c. grated cheese
- In a casserole dish, stir together meat and tomato soup (do not add water). Pat mixture down to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon string beans on top of meat mixture.
- Plop mashed potatoes on top of beans
- Top with grated cheese. Cover pan with foil
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until soup bubbles to the top.