Oh man, this is a GREAT EASY Chicken Recipe and everyone loves it. It does not take much time but people will think you spent hours on it!
- 3 lbs. chicken (either chicken parts or 6 chicken breasts cut into bite sizes pieces)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- oil for frying
- 3 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 c. orange marmalade
- 2/3 c orange juice
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 whole orange, cut thinly into quarter sections
- Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper and cook until brown in oil.
- Pour excess fat from pan. Combine remaining ingredients (except orange slices) in a bowl then add them to the cooked chicken.
- Cove and simmer for about 1/2 hour or until chicken is fork tender.
- Add orange slices and simmer for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve with Rice.