This is the recipe that I use when we want fish tacos at home. This recipe will make 10 tacos- enough for my family if I also serve rice and refries! Also to top it off, lemonade is great with this.
- 30 breaded fish sticks OR 10 large breaded fish portions
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1/2 pound finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 3/4 cup salsa
- LIMES- VERY IMPORTANT - Not lemons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange fish sticks in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Mix yogurt and mayo together and squeeze in a bit of lime juice.
- Heat tortillas until soft, I put them right over the flame on my stove top and just watch to keep them from getting too brown
- Fill the heated tortillas with fish stick portions, cabbage, white sauce,lime and salsa to serve.