- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. butter
- 3 c. chicken, chopped and cooked
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 6 Ritz crackers (crushed in a ziplock bag)
- 1/4 butter (melted-for brushing on top)
Mix cream cheese with butter until smooth. Add chicken pepper, garlic, and mix well.
Separate crescent rolls into 8 rectangles. Pinch perforations together. Divide meat mixture
into 8 equal parts and put into the center of each rectangle. Pull the four corners of the rolls to the center and pinch to seal the dough. Turn over each pillow so they are pinched side down on a cookie sheet. Brush tops of each pillow with melted butter. Sprinkle equal amounts of crushed cracker on top of them. Bake on ungreased pan at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden.