This is a fast and easy Beef recipe form my favorite chef - Sam, Sam the Cooking Guy!
- 1 1/2 pounds steak - a nice New York would be ideal
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry OPTIONAL!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lb something green - asparagus, green beans, Chinese Long Beans - whatever and cut into 1 inch pieces
1. Cut steak into thin strips, and marinate in soy, garlic, honey and sherry
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in pan and saute green stuff until almost done
3. Add beef - without sauce and stir fry until done and you're done
4. Serving with rice would be nice.