Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Red Chicken Enchiladas


Ok, so as you can probably tell, I make enchiladas a lot! I have tried like a million recipes, some I have liked, and some not so much. But this recipe has been my favorite! They received the best reaction from Andrew too. ;)


Ingredients:

4 c. Chicken, cooked and cubed

1 can red enchilada sauce

1 c. sour cream

2 c. shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar)

2 can chopped green chilies

1 can cream of chicken soup

10 flour tortillas


Directions:

Combine chicken, chilies, soup, sour cream and 1 1/2c cheese. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and fold. Place in 9x13 in. pan Pour enchilada sauce over the enchiladas ;). Then sprinkle over everything with the remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350 deg for 30-40 min.

No comments: